Monday, November 12, 2012

Blog Post Five


My position is that they do exist,but in a spiritual way not physical. Proof has been said that they exist and proof has been said that they do not in fact exist. Researching this phenomenon has opened my eyes up a little on the way others view things. Proof or no proof, there is always a truth to everything. The mermaid that I am visioning is not of the same Walt  Disney character, "The Little Mermiad". but a real creautre with the upper body of a women, and the lower body of a fish. In my spiritual views I invision a beautiful sea creature doing the opposite of what she is invisioned to do.


n.d.. "'Mermaids The Body Found' Clouds The Waters". Los Angeles Times. 29 May 2012. Web. 5 Nov.2012.www.latimesblogs.latimes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment